owl

21 yr old living at home

Anyone out there got a young adult with AS at home? my son has had the most disastrous

relationship with a girl, and it has torn our household apart for nearly 18 months. We all knew what would happen, even our 16 yr old, but there was nothing we could do. He will not listen, and was completely obsessive about this girl as he thinks he will never find anyone else. It was devastating to have to sit back and watch this happen, as the girl was from a completely unmatched kind of background anyway, and lied and manipulated him back and forth for months. He kept breaking down, going mad, etc, and he weighs 17 stone! try dealing with that. Eventually he was threatened with the police by her father, and I had to listen to this slob going on about things on the phone,

when i could not repeat what i knew was really happeningin case of slander accusations

( his daughter getting drugs from a person known to us) hours of abusive phone calls etc from her and my son crying all the time because he was convinced this was for life. Anyone had anything like this? Isn't it hopeless? You can't do anything, because they're adults now. Owl