sadie

Not quite new

Hi, I'm Sadie, mum to dd age 13 with asd and older NT son. I've been posting a while but just realised that I hadn't got round to introducing myself. I'm still new to all this IT stuff so probly make loads of mistakes. Like to look in to this site once in a while when computer's free (not so often in this house!) to see if there are any useful tips. Been managing without any support for years (no dx until recently),but now things have calmed down a lot and everyone's bending over backwards to help.....shows what a dx can do! ! Hope to hear from you soon. Sadie

Hi Sadie, and welcome!

There are normally plenty of people around who can help with technical questions, so feel free to ask :)

Hi Sadie and a warm welcome.

It certainly made a difference to us getting a DX for our DS, but sadly they are not really bending over backwards for us !

Clare :)

Hello Sadie, look forward to chatting with you. My son (14) has ASD, and I have been looking for support for ages. I would love to know how you got people to bend at all let alone backwards. ;)