pearl

Life. Explained. On Film.

Hi all

I have the esteemed mods' permission to post this website I stumbled across, with a view to maybe pinning it in Resources if it proves useful.

Does what it says on the tin. Short videos showing how to do absolutely everything, from DIY, to cooking, to ... what I thought might be particularly useful here ... social stuff, including Lurve & Sex. I'd be wary of letting children see some of the content, but I've found nothing offensive & everything is done with a touch of humour.

By the way, if you were wondering what I was looking for, I now know how to measure myself for a bra, & do you know the fitter in D*b*nh*ms was right! :thumbs:

Enjoy!

Where can I get a pickled lemon from? :unsure:

Probably a deli - but you could try pickling your own! It just means you have to wait six months to make whatever it is you want to make with a pickled lemon... :)

It's part of a three course meal...

A lemon entree, my dear Watson

(Old John Cleese joke from 'The Strange Case Of The End Of Civilisation As We Know It')

Like a large, French flatfish...... :)

:lol: what film have you been looking at?

It was an ingredient on one of the how to cook ones. I like this a lot and I'm going to put it to use this summer when I have to cook for myself. Watch through, see what I could do, write down their shopping list, then cook it. Just a shame I don't have a little devise like an MP3 player that I could download the instruction videos to to take to the kitchen, cause I ain't taking my laptop to the kitchen, the state it's in.