Sign in to follow this  
andrea

cancellation appointment

Hi ds2 referral from gp to pead came last week and we got a cancellation appointment yesterday. It didn't go as well as i expected. The pead was very cautious . I don't think i said the right things my brain left my head. I had a list of over 50 point i wanted to make and I didn't even get them out my bag .I could really kick my self. I think its because I'm only 50% sure there's a problem but nursery school are 100% convinced. The pead is going to contact school and get the evidence they have been collecting for the E P. Anyway the out come is a full multitask assessment in September and a clinical psychologist will asses him in and out of school in October. Hopefully i will get another chance to say my bit . ds2 will go into infant school in September his teacher is aware of his problems and knows a lot about asd. Would it be a good idea to ask her to write down some of her observations on ds2 to give too the pead ? Or should i just leave it down to multitask assessment ! I fell like i should be doing something but I'm not sure what.

any advice please

I could really kick myself :crying: