mel556

Family Fund

Hi, I have just done my 3rd year application on line for thomas cook vouchers. I have never claimed for these. Does anyone know how long it will take or how much you get. I,m a single mum and work in school, so I have to now take hols in the school holidays, which is obviously more expensive. My son is diagnosed Autistic. Any info would be appreciated. :rolleyes: Edited by mel556

No, never heard of them, vouchers that is, not Thomas Cook! But would be VERY interested to know, also single Mum who wroks in school :thumbs: Enid

i just got some vouchers from holiday family fund .....u can use them for ferries, attractions like alton towers flights to see freinds ....the only problem is you have to use your credit card and then you get it back or something like that ....but i need to go to my local thomas cook to clarify, they seem awfully expensive though everything they offer ...

i just got some vouchers from holiday family fund .....u can use them for ferries, attractions like alton towers flights to see freinds ....the only problem is you have to use your credit card and then you get it back or something like that ....but i need to go to my local thomas cook to clarify, they seem awfully expensive though everything they offer ...

Hi, can i ask how much you got, I opted for this choice ,I thought it would be enough for me and my 2 sons to have aholiday.

Also how long did it take to come through?

Hope you can help

Thanks

:rolleyes: Melanie