:robbie:>:D<<'> hi i am new and just found this site my name is angie i have 4 kids 2 boys 2 girls age 12, 8,4, and 16 months jordan who is 8 has a asd and sensc processing disorder , i am looking to talk to anyone who is interested just trying to get to grips with this does anyone know how to upload a pic to your profille as it wont let me do anything spell check wont work either so please excuse any mistakes thanks

Hi Jordansmum - welcome to the forum :)

Uploading pictures, with the exception of avatars, is disabled on the forum. When photos are shared, people 'host' them on a photohosting site (Like photobuckert or flicker) and share them via links in posts or PM's.

To change your avatar, upload the picture you want to use to a hosting site, copy the URL then paste that in the second option box in your personal settings area (I see you chose 'bugs bunny' from the 'stock' avatars - you just go to exactly the same settings area, delete 'bugs' and paste the URL in the box below for off-site piccies). The piccie will be resized to a standar avvy size :)

Spellchecker: Invasion don't include a spellchecker, but it does allow for add-in tools... When you try to use it, are you getting a pop up offering IE Spell? If you are, go to the site and download and install... this will also give you another couple of internet proofing tools in your right click menu - i.e. 'Look up on Merriam Webster or Wikipedia'... as standard ieSpell is set for American spellings, but if you right click your mouse and use ieSpell options you can set it for English UK...

Hope that helps

:D

Congratulations BD!

You have my vote as the new forum geek! :notworthy::notworthy:

Simon

Hi Jordansmum - welcome to the forum :)

Uploading pictures, with the exception of avatars, is disabled on the forum. When photos are shared, people 'host' them on a photohosting site (Like photobuckert or flicker) and share them via links in posts or PM's.

To change your avatar, upload the picture you want to use to a hosting site, copy the URL then paste that in the second option box in your personal settings area (I see you chose 'bugs bunny' from the 'stock' avatars - you just go to exactly the same settings area, delete 'bugs' and paste the URL in the box below for off-site piccies). The piccie will be resized to a standar avvy size :)

Spellchecker: Invasion don't include a spellchecker, but it does allow for add-in tools... When you try to use it, are you getting a pop up offering IE Spell? If you are, go to the site and download and install... this will also give you another couple of internet proofing tools in your right click menu - i.e. 'Look up on Merriam Webster or Wikipedia'... as standard ieSpell is set for American spellings, but if you right click your mouse and use ieSpell options you can set it for English UK...

Hope that helps

:D