Sign in to follow this  
Zosmum

New meds stopped

Just had an urgent discussion with Z's psych, she was complaining of feeling dizzy all the time due to her new meds(Rispiridone) The psych says to stop them immediately as it sounds like they're messing with her blood pressure. So now it's no more meds and maybe some family support but not sure when. The constant arguing and bickering is doing my head in and I feel like I'm going to explode. :crying:

C(5NT) has also learned how to wind up Z to the point of explosion and has plenty of bruises to show fo it, when I try to tell her to leave Z alone or else you will get hurt she just laughs at me but then the tears start when she's had another beating. Do you think that this is C's way of getting atttention as Z is constant and demanding 100% of the attention all the time? :wallbash:

Zosmum

mum to Z ASD, ADHD, Dyspraxia and complex learning difficulties

Hi Smiley

We've already tried Melatonin to help her sleep and that gave her headaches, she's been on equasim XL and Concerta, the concerta went upto around 54mg and didn't make any difference to her behaviour or concentration levels. She's a complete mystery.

If you know of anything else we could suggest to her psych I would be very grateful

Ever hopefull

Zosmum