Ani

Hello All peoples

Helo all nice peoples,

I want to say helo to you all as I join this forum week ago but my helo mesage did not get to you :(

I am good lady here working living in uk from Poland,come her to make beter life for my family,my 2 childs,5 and 7 yeer, my yongest has been given Aspi diagnostix and I look for new frends and new place to read about this to suport my childs and why they is so quiet with other childs

I look for new frends and read yor posts very well

Do wizenia, do zobaczenia

Ani

:robbie:

Hi Ani, and welcome to the forum.

I am an adult with Asperger Syndrome. I find it very hard to know how to talk to people. People with Asperger's learn social skills differently. There is a lot of general social skills advice, but your son might need help knowing exactly what to say to people.

If you like reading, there is a very good book called The Complete Guide to Asperger Syndrome by Tony Attwood.

Hi Ani - welcome to the forum :D

Your earlier hello: To post on the forum you have to be a registered member, which takes a day or two to complete. Chances are your initial message was posted during that registration period, and you would have got an 'error' message.

Here now, though, so no worries :thumbs:

:D

Hi Ani & welcome >:D<<'>

What does the last bit mean? :D

Hallo!

It mean thank you and see you later!

Thnk you for all kindness comments and nice welcomes to hear!

I thnk you for book recommnend, i like the reading but am still litle slow :crying:

Can any peoples recommnend any good video site for theses conditions, I like to be waching more :thumbs:

Thnking you

Ani

-x-

Hallo!

It mean thank you and see you later!

Thnk you for all kindness comments and nice welcomes to hear!

I thnk you for book recommnend, i like the reading but am still litle slow :crying:

Can any peoples recommnend any good video site for theses conditions, I like to be waching more :thumbs:

Thnking you

Ani

-x-

Ahhhh. Thankyou - see you later! :D

Witaj Ani, jest naprawdę piękny do zobaczenia na tej stronie! Jestem pewien, że znajdziesz tu wiele wsparcia, wszyscy jesteśmy bardzo przyjazny i nie ugryzie! Trzymaj się. x

Edited by Sarah Perry