Sign in to follow this  
hedders

very clumsy

Im thinking SID as my older dd has this and always felt younger dd the same she is nearly 5.

Teacher is concerned and confused that she is walking into or falling all the time in school

inside classroom and playground.

Should i ingore this

give information on SID to teacher

or

go to GP

Not saying that just cause she is clumsy it must be SID but dd does display all the other charactlistics too??

What could the teacher do anyway??

DD does have a strong tendancy to run all the time cant seem to walk but it seems this isnt the issue always.

I think you should go to your GP to start with. The cause of your youngest daughter's clumsiness may be something different, like dyspraxia. It might be better to get some professional input before telling her teacher what you think is wrong. The teacher is likely to take it more seriously that way.

Im thinking SID as my older dd has this and always felt younger dd the same she is nearly 5.

My daughters teacher was always commenting on the way she was constantly tripping up, walking in to things dropping things etc etc. She was diagnosed with dyspraxia 5 years before she was diagnosed with AS and ADHD. She is still very clumsy, but I guess we have all got used to it, and never let her near anything valuble!!

Teacher is concerned and confused that she is walking into or falling all the time in school

inside classroom and playground.

Should i ingore this

give information on SID to teacher

or

go to GP

Not saying that just cause she is clumsy it must be SID but dd does display all the other charactlistics too??

What could the teacher do anyway??

DD does have a strong tendancy to run all the time cant seem to walk but it seems this isnt the issue always.