Sign in to follow this  
Zosmum

anyone near Wrexham want to go the cinema?

Hi All

I have just been talking to a really nice, understanding chap at the cinema in Wrexham.

He has agreed to do special showing of a film of choice.

It has to be in a morning, before general opening and has to be a minimum 5-10 people

I wanted to do this so that Z can go the cinema like her peers do but without the anxiety of it being too dark, too light, too busy etc,etc

If you live nearby and are interested please get in touch and we'll see what we can do

Just a thought but could you get your local support group involved if they are not already or the local diagnositic service as they will be able to advertise it for you. Good luck and well done.

I live in Wrexham and have two kids, one with ASD.

I am also in touch with the local NAS group who would be really interested in this.

They also arrange swimming sessions in a Wrexham pool every now and again where we get the pool to ourselves.

I'm away for the next week but PM me your details or contact Ray Clark at Wrexham NAS, i'm sorry i don't know the number off the top of my head.