Sign in to follow this  
Sooze2

Does your child have a Wii

Chris, my hubby is like you and can't see the need for anything electronic other than a TV, he won't use the computer etc etc. He will use the playstation with DS now though. We didn't even get a CD player untill about 7 years ago because DH didn't see the point of them and only gave in when I couldn't buy a tape he really wanted for his birthday and I told him how embarrassed I was when the person in the shop laughed at me when I asked for a cassette!!!!!!!!

Our Wii is going to be pressie for the whole family, things that cost that much will be shared by everyone and I am the the horrible person who will have to lay down the rules for it - which I hate!.

My boys DS which he got last year has meant that I can now have a conversation with my parents when he's there and travel in the car without all hell breaking lose and me nearly crashing because he is so terrible to the others in the car due to him not being able to sit still and do nothing for more than a milli second.