channing28105

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone. I have High functioning autism or aspergers syndrome.I am a female. Some of my hobbies and interests include pets, sports, camping and movies.

I am looking for E-MAIL ONLY pen pals that will accept short letters with questions like for example:

1. Do you have any pets?

2. Do you like music?

3. What type of music do you like

about every 6 months because I am a very extremely busy person with working a lot of 25 hour weeks at my jobs and at my group home with things like daily evening cleaning Chores and activitys like Walking on the Treadmill for 30 Minutes On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, Circle of friends every Thursday (except June, July and August), Class every single Sunday from 8:30am-12:30pm, cooking Dinner at the group home on Saturdays and Sundays from 1:00pm-2:20pm, Working every single Saturday and Sunday at my Jobs from 3:00pm-8:00pm If you would like to be my e-mail pen pal please e-mail me at the e-mails listed below:

Channing

Edited to remove personal information in accordance with forum rules and guidelines... Flora :)

Edited by Flora

Hi channing Welcome to the Forum.

You can use the Forum boards to get to know people and also we have a pm system.However the Forum rules don't allow Email on the Forum for the safety of Forum users.

If you see this before the Moderators pick it up please Edit your Email details.Only moderators or the person themself can Edit posts and it is safer to not have personal details on the Forum.Karen.