Sign in to follow this  
baddad

FOR SUZE...

:thumbs: .........your a tonic...........the burning bra/DRAGONS DEN episode is a particular favourite :notworthy:

.............got a fab evening planned............shortly I shall be tuning onto Police Interceptors as my 6 yrold thinks its brill and loves the subaru impreza and mitsubushi evo that the police drive, he particularly likes spongey (aka the fat policeman :whistle: )...........and when they chase the bad guys and they get caught.Then I,ll be off to bed with him and a quick flick thro the flanimals book and a short doze off, as I always nod off when I,m reading with him.Hubby is under strict instructions to wake me up before 10.00pm so I can uncork the chilled fizzy rose I,ve got and open up my pretzel selection(yum!).....

.............oh and make sure you book mark next weeks episode as critics reckon its the best yet,Moss and Roy end up getting sucked into the world of football and go to a match :ph34r: .

..........enjoy the curry hope you boys are both doin good , suzex

Yummy suze, that chilly fizzy rose sounds very very nice indeed! I'm on a budget this week after a flurry of christmas shopping so I got myself a bottle of Peroni! Very nice, but not as nice as the fizzy stuff. :thumbs:

Floz XX

..........enjoy the curry hope you boys are both doin good , suzex

we're fine, but as far as 'doing good' goes it depends on how you mean it! :lol:

Enjoy your wine/pretzels and TV - I do love IT crowd but still thing green wing (s1) has them pipped :)

Other reasons to be cheerful this weekend - I've just got 'Funplex' the new B52's album and will give it it's first spin in the car on the way to shopping tomorrow :):thumbs::thumbs:

Right, curry calls. (Not as loudly as it will be calling in the morning, but that's another story :lol: )

:D