Sign in to follow this  
dooday24

meetings meetings!!!!

i am so fed up with constant meetings at the mo............ its so draining and emotional..........

went to see the camhs women today (the one that i put the complaint in about) and had her report doctored lol i had loads taken out and a lot reworded we r goin to except the diagnosis for learning disabilties......

and then we r seeing a psychiatrist on thurs to look in2 having assessments for an asd .......... why does everything hav to b such a battle all the time!!!!!!!!!

am dreading the meeting on thurs as reece is coming too and he hates the health centre we r goin tooo!!!!

please wish us luck im gonna need it lol

love donnaxxxxxxx

Good luck with it all, I hope Thursday isn't too stressful. You'll have earned the weekend by the time you get there!

K x

Donna,

I know its hard, but try to look at these meetings as positives, they are a result of your complaint (and rightly so) and are an opportunity to move things forward.

I appreciate that Reece does not like the Health Centre, but at least perhaps it will prove to be an opportunity for him to display his behaviours etc.,, I realise its not pleasant for either of you, but hopefully in the long run it will give you the support and help you need.

You have worked so hard and done lots of preparation for these meetings I am sure you are ready for what ever they throw at you.

Good luck & lots of positive vibes for Thursday (tomorrow)

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x