pearl

Little Dorritt

We wants the precioussss they stole it form usss, nasty tricksssy hobbitses... OOPS wrong role...

He was rather cute as Gollum though! :)

As you've probably guessed, I haven't been watching Little Dorrit either. :rolleyes:

K x

You are missing a treat, it is excellent :thumbs:

Andy Serkis is amazing, so different in everything he plays. Looked completely different as Einstein in that play with David Tennant last week.

You are missing a treat, it is excellent :thumbs:

Andy Serkis is amazing, so different in everything he plays. Looked completely different as Einstein in that play with David Tennant last week.

Pearl - I love it too - Little Dorrit that is (and I don't have a penchant for psychopathic french murderers). I was interested to hear though that many have switched off from it because of the format - being 1/2 hour slots. Sacrebleu - all you have to do is record each of them and play them back together and VOILA you have an hour long episode. Or wait til Sunday.

*nods* so good we watch it twice, we tape it for JP & watch it again en famille at the w/e. They did just the same with Bleak House & no one complained, & it follows Dicken's own format of serialising his story with a cliffhanger at the end of each episode.

I am loving Panks *snort* :lol:

I've realised why Andy Serkis looks so different in this - he's shaved his eyebrows off.