Sign in to follow this  
Mumble

Learning Disability Photography Exhibition

Couldn't decide which area to put this in (could justify it going in all of them...) so feel free to move it mods if necessary - I just plumped for general as that's a catch all... :unsure:

Anyway, if anyone happens to be in London in the near future (sorry, no idea of dates, I just bumped into it myself (literally - my brain was miles away and I actually walked into the stands :rolleyes:)) there's a free outdoor exhibition of photographs taken by and/or of people with learning disabilities - it's not sensationalist at all - I actually thought it was well put together although I couldn't understand why they talked about symptoms etc. but never mentioned diagnoses :unsure:

I was a bit upset that most people were walking by and not looking at all - they have lots of different photography exhibitions in that space throughout the year and normally there's lots of people wandering round - today I was the only one, although it was bl**dy cold.

Not sure what the area where it is is called, but if you walk along the Thames from Guy's Hospital towards Tower Bridge you can't miss it. :)