smiley1590

depression and anxiety bad

at the moment my depression and anxiety bad i keep crying all time my form tutor at college knows my background and how i get sometimes i just get upset or anxious over nothing basically i feel so stupid yet so worried and scared! my nans dying (terminally ill) my mum her main carer i feel frustrated angry and like no-one gets who i am and what i about i feel so lost confused! CAMHS are rubbish with me they dont know how to support me pyschtrist hardly knows anything on AS and how it affects me daily just sticks me on meds -ant depress then i put on weight he then states im midly obese which lowers my self-image once again where do this leave me...?! im so mixed up! i leave college in june and this playing on my mind all time as got to find employment feel so isolated and out of control anyone got any ideas plz be very grateful! havnt let anyone know i feel this 'low'! cant talk it over feel so ashamed and embarrassed! im gone back to self -harming too! stopped for months it all getting on top of me dragging me down alot! everyone can tell somethings up now! where do i start to tell them whats wrong im suppose to be getting a NAS key wroker to help with my independant living skills!

Hi Smiley,

>:D<<'>

Sorry to hear you're feeling low. With your nan ill, it must be a stressful time.

Hopefully sharing it with us here has helped a bit.

Don't feel stupid or bad - many people suffer from depression and anxiety, AS or NT, even if they have outwardly successful lives. It's not uncommon - especially when there are changes going on in your life. Meds may help you to regain some control over your life. Try to take llife one step at a time: (don't worry about June just yet) and don't keep your worries to yourself, talk to your tutor, especially about your fears for the future, he/she can help you with careers advice, or put you in touch with people at college who can support you in thinking about your options and looking for employment.

K x

i have connexions advisor but they want to to do work for yaself i try explaining and everything! i feel on my own isolated scared alone i suffer from panic attacks and paranoia! my form tutor knows my personal situation theres noone in the colege that knows aspergers and employment together i gota start thinking forward ahead overwise get to june and i wont know what i doing it all such a big deal to me to cope with in my head and life i done several work placements in different places and doing current placement on thursday at place /service for people with severe learning difficulties like ,downs syndrome, mental retardation etc i keep wanting not to go on with my future i get so annoyed and frustrated my hidden difficulties have always been hard to spot and find within me! being on 2 lots of meds (migraine/ anti-depress) side affects i put on weight it awful as this makes me more fed up and depressed than ever my anxiety been bad 2day i keep thinking i upset or said wrong thing! sometimes have! i can take it somedays better than others somedays just want to break down in tears run away to hide in my bed! my pyschtrist at CAMHS is useless he knows nothing on AS n how this negatively affects my life! ahhh i hopefully getting an NAS key worker soon! the sooner the better as assessment done by a service in a local hosp that deals with behavioural n neurological disordas! my family esp my dad i sometimes feel i make big deal out of nothing! ahh too most time supportive but sometimes just dont get how and whys to my world!