Sign in to follow this  
aruaspie

Going to the cinema on your own

When I go to the cinema I usually go on my own.

I dont really see the big deal in going with big groups anyway. I mean it tends on the film, if its like a comedy then fine, but a artsy or drama film, its better to go alone with 1 other friend.

I have not been to the cinema for a very long time because I have no one to go with. I personally don't want to go to the cinema by myself, but if you enjoy doing that, then there is nothing wrong with it. It's no different to sitting at home by yourself and watching telly is it?

I go by myself. Lots of (NT) people, including my sister, seem to think that's weird, but I have absolutely no problem with it - and the bonuses are good too - you get to choose which film you want to see, you get to sit where you want to sit (and don't have to explain about aisles, lighting, sound, people next to you) and (best of all) you get the pick and mix to yourself! :eat::lol:

I don't see anything wrong with going on your own.

I haven't been to the cinema for a very very very long time but I can remember when I was younger we would go to one of these multi screen places and with a bunch of other people then we would all go of to see different films and then meet up afterwords. But I would also go to the afternoon matinees on my own sometimes for something to do(When I sould have been working :whistle: ).