mike charles

FREE SEN WORKSHOPS COVERING NEW TRIBUNAL RULES

Free information evening advising parents and schools about the latest developments in SEN and the law - including new Tribunal procedure, disability discrimination and adult learning.

6PM on Sunday 8th March 2009 ;-

Thistle Newcastle,

Neville Street,

Newcastle,

NE1 5DF

Monday 9th March 2009 - 6.30pm - YORK

Free information evening advising parents and schools about the latest developments in SEN and the law - including new Tribunal procedure, disability discrimination and adult learning.

The Park Inn York,

North Street,

York

YO1 6JF

Tuesday 10th March 2009 - 6.30pm - BOLTON

Holiday Inn Bolton,

1 Higher Bridge Street,

Bolton

BL1 2EW

All the above events are free to parents wishing to attend, and provide valuable information about SEN and the law.

To reserve a place please call 029 2070 6444 or reserve a space online at www.sinclairslaw.co.uk

Hi Mike:

I'm guessing from the e-mail address you represent a law firm, and that as such the information evening is also an opportunity for you to meet potential clients? Nothing wrong with that, and I'm certainly not suggesting that the free advice you're offering wouldn't be helpful, but if that is the case I think that professional interest should be made clear to anyone thinking of attending.

L&P

BD

I've actually been to one of these it was really helpful to families locally - i certainally didn't feel pressured to use their services - its just good to know your rights!!! i'd recommend going!