Sign in to follow this  
paul@aac

Aspergers Awareness Campaign

Hi thanks for taking the time to read this i have Aspergers syndrome and i felt that there was not much available in the Area to help people and there familly once you have your diagnosis. Working with Autism West Midlands i am campaigning to get this condition known, i am trying to get in to schools ,prisons, shops, even make the police force more aware. To get things started i have arranged a very informal gathering at :-

The Slug and Lettuce

The cross

Worcester

WR1

Saturday April the 4th 2009

7 pm till late

It is limited numbers so if you want to join us please call anytime on 0800 411 8240

no matter what connection you have with anybody with AS or ASD it would be good to see you.

You probably know it already but not everybody can always use a phone so maybe you might want to allow people to contact you via email, PM etc. (but best not post your email address publically :whistle:).

Good luck with your gathering (and really big thumbs up for organising something :notworthy:). If I was closer then I'd be tempted to come along myself :D