Sign in to follow this  
Babylicious

Hello all and advice needed please

Sorry I've not been online for a while things have just been a bit manic!

Paris has been a nightmare and things are worse now than ever. She's bullying kids are school, lying stealing and causing havoc wherever she goes. Cahms have been useless we went back and asked for a second opinion and heard nothing (that was september), we want to complain and go above the Dr there and see someone else.

We already have a private diagnosis just want an NHS one!!!

Please help.

Hi

Have you explored the educational route? Ask the school SENCO to get their side of things moving and get the Ed Psyc invloved.

If you are talking to your GP - you might need to play the system and use words like 'depression' and 'anxiety'. There are certain buzz words like these which van help move hings along quicker.

Hi, wondered how you were going on, how old is she now? maybe you need to go down the medication route? it seems to be working for my lad, now we have finally got it sorted. CAHMS are usless, I had to ask for a second opinion and went to a neighbouring CAHMS, which made me very unpopular but I didnt care as I got my diagnosis. have you tried asking to be referred for a second opinion? >:D<<'> Enid