Sign in to follow this  
Lisa40

A Big Thank You

Whilst I don't post as much as I would like, I just wanted to say a big thank you to this site. Everytime something happens and I wonder whether this is usual behaviour or how to cope with a problem, I log on and see that there are questions and advice to everything I need help with and know that I am not alone. This site and all its contributors have been a real life saver at times when I have felt down. So once again thank you and hopefully I can, one day, also impart some wisdom, although it is early days for me with my 16 year old who was only diagnosed last year.

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Good to see you and to hear such positive feedback. :)

This site kept me sane when I was in a similar situation to you. When the support isn't available in the "real" world it's important to know you're not the only one struggling. And just by sharing your own experiences you're helping others too,

K x

I agree completely. There have been times when I've just been too down to post, but even just lurking here and reading posts helps to buoy you back up. And I've got to say that over the years, some of the advice I've been given has made such a difference........It's a fab place to come!

Esther x