Sign in to follow this  
Mumble

NAS Council Elections

I'm wondering if this is just me, or a problem others (I'm thinking others with ASD but don't want to be shouted at for singling me/you out :() have.

Every year (I think it's every year, but it seems more as it really unsettles me each time) I get a long letter over several sheets of paper from the NAS about Council Elections. I'm not sure what about them it is about, but it has lots of words in bold and lots of 'musts' and deadlines for all sorts. There's something new in this year's about getting an email and having to reply or they'll think your email address is corrupt :unsure::tearful:

I always, I'm afraid, end up putting all the paper into the recycling bin (and then worrying for ages as to whether I was supposed to return something) because even though I'm supposed to be a uni student and know stuff (very debateable...) the way this letter/info is written always freaks me out. Even more so than the normal council and MP type elections which also get recycled because I'm worried about making the wrong decision and don't get me started on having to go to a polling station :tearful:

Is it OK to just recycle these?

Am I supposed to do something with them?

Do others have problems understanding them and are these really ASD friendly as they should be coming from the NAS? :unsure: