Sign in to follow this  
Emma_74

Alien abduction!?!

As i'm sitting here writing this my son Connor is outside playing! I know it may not sound alot to some of you but he has been suffering from agrophobia since xmas and refusing to go outside the house even with his dad and I. :wallbash:

We have had full meltdowns over this on several occations and suddenly today he has gone out side on his own accord! :thumbs::thumbs:

Also yesterday we were in the car and he suddenly burst out into song again this might not sound alot but he has never done this before those of you who have read some of my earlier posts will know that usually Connor hates music tells us to turn it down etc.

I'm beginning to wonder what has come over him have aliens abducted him in the night!!!!!

I know it's not going to last but i sure am going to enjoy it while it does :thumbs::thumbs:

Emma

Hi Emma,

There must be something in the water. My DS who never leaves the house only for school came out with us at the weekend. We took him into town when it was quiet and we bought him a new headset he needed and then the next day he came out to lunch with us and to the cinema. Amazing. Whatever he is on just now i would like to bottle it.

what amazes me is he was fine with everything. I think poor hubby and I were the anxious ones. Still cannot believe it.

So here's to you and me :thumbs::cheers::band::dance:

Hi Diane ,

I'ts great isn't it it give you such a natural high :whistle:

mind you since the post he has come back indoors but at least he went out in the first place :thumbs:

I guess for most people it is an everyday occurance and they need really big huge major events to give them the same feeling we have about our kids going out.

simple pleasures :)