Goody

Minor ASD, Asperger's Syndrome, LD

Hi everyone,

As I mentioned about my mental problems in here and my account. I have isomania as we used to have Asperger's Syndrome patient. Its okay. I've been spending a daily life after I retired. I am single and living in Tokyo and no friends and relatives at all. How do I explain my mental and physical conditions to healthy people? People around here including professionals doesn't understand my mental condition at all. I have been exhausted at all. I've been medication but I don't want to have strong meds for the functional problem. People creates making noise which I dislike under the confirmation of professionals and ex-wife. I hear the noise after I go to bed and/or when I wake up middle of the night for going toilet. They may know the dulation of my sleeping meds.

I hope this wouldn't be the last posting to here.

Would you please give me some advice ?

Goody, :rolleyes:

i have insomia and AS aswell as depression and anxiety do you have depression and anxiety? you get any support and help with anything from services available? i know how u feel personally as i can't sleep at night as brain doesn't switch off properly due to MH probs going on all time! can't shut off which drives mad crazy alot time! im on anti-depressants which helps me sleep at night and lift my mood slighty but not much affect on me to be honest!i get exhausted due to my AS /MH probs and how long you felt like that? i have good family support and understanding of AS/MH probs and few close friends that get who i am and how i affected by this conditions! so i suppose i grateful but lucky to have that available to me people seem to keep away as don't quite understand due to awareness and information together that why these issues need to be publicised and more services of support is needed!

XKLX

i have insomia and AS aswell as depression and anxiety do you have depression and anxiety? you get any support and help with anything from services available? i know how u feel personally as i can't sleep at night as brain doesn't switch off properly due to MH probs going on all time! can't shut off which drives mad crazy alot time! im on anti-depressants which helps me sleep at night and lift my mood slighty but not much affect on me to be honest!i get exhausted due to my AS /MH probs and how long you felt like that? i have good family support and understanding of AS/MH probs and few close friends that get who i am and how i affected by this conditions! so i suppose i grateful but lucky to have that available to me people seem to keep away as don't quite understand due to awareness and information together that why these issues need to be publicised and more services of support is needed!

XKLX

Thank you very much for your replying.

I have insomnia, depression, anxiety, panic-attack, tantrum(breaking many things and throw away)and functional problem of stomach and bowels..... and many others in associated with Asperger's Syndrome and minor Autistic Spectrum Disorder. Learning Disabilities are okay because I already retired. I don't have a family and I really love living alone. I also have an Internethobia for many years and it will not to be disappeared from my mind.

My parents, relatives and friends, all left from myself. However, for me, they are ignorant as well as my physician and other professionals. So, I may be lucky in that sense.

Regards,

Goody

Edited by Goody