Sign in to follow this  
tjw

falling in muddy puddles

hi

picked up ds from school at 3oclock as normal,when he and his friend had a race to the car with me shouting quite loudly be careful its muddy, to late my ds went ar** over into the muddys part of the grass well it has taken me 45min to get him home and calm him down, he didnt hurt himself but he did get very dirty OMG i had to put him into the bath and get him clean ASAP, i used a full packet of wipes on him when it happened just so i could get him into the car, now it is my turn to get clean because i am covered in mud lol i have tryed to make him laugh about it and he is coming round to the idea that he is peppa pig and muddy puddles or ok, it has just been one of those wks, i was in casulty on mon for over 3 hrs with a head bump he had at the park and was being sick but i have been told by drs that the sickness was due to the hot weather not the head bump, but that didnt stop me from not sleeping all wk and watching ds to make sure he is ok, o well it is nearly over for this wk next wk has got to be less stressfull :pray: i dont normally drink but i may open a bottle of wine tonight :wine: must say after he had calmed down about the mud i did have a little giggle to myself we were both covered in it and must have looked a mess. hope your week has gone better if not have one of these >:D<<'>

takecare

theresa x