Sign in to follow this  
vannie

GOT DLA

I can't believe it got DLA for my Asperger's son after reconsideration, I really thought I was going to have to fight for this.

I checked my bank today £697 been paid in from DWP. I haven't received the notification letter yet.

Not too sure what rates though. It doesn't work out right of any combined or any single rate. I have the original letter which states they received my claim 20th Feb 09.

If anyone is able to help can you advise me what rates I've got, too impatient to wait for letter. :whistle:

Do they pay part weeks and is this payment in arrears, and does this mean I will get my payment this date every month?

Thanks.

Well done! :thumbs:

Sorry my maths isn't up to working it out! Difficult to guess what the rate is from this lump sum. There may have been a rise in the rate in April as well - can't remember, but this may account for the discrepancy? The letter will obviously clarify everything, including when they pay it into your account. It's usually every 4 weeks on the same day of the week, so the date will vary.

K x

What would make it a bit complicated to work out from what they have payed so far is that the rates changed at the start of April. It is payed every 4 weeks. No they dont pay part weeks.

It is not unusual for the letter to turn up a day or 8 after the payments arrive.(Or change)

Hi thanks for your replies, got the letter today.

I got LRC & LRM, not sure if I'm so pleased now, was at least expecting MRC, can I ask for another reconsideration or should I go straight to appeal.