Sign in to follow this  
minerva

8 Days!!

I know it sounds sad but I am really pleased with myself so I wanted to share lol

I seem to come here now & again but when feeling really really low I tend to hide from everything and everyone. I do pass by & take a look around but wont post. I even pointed out the last time that I did it, that I know I do it! And have no idea why! Because I definately feel less "alone" when surrounded by everyone here that understands even if only in part what I am going through.

Anyway, point being!! I came on the 21st Sept, and have been on the forums and posted everyday since, and dont plan on going anywhere!! No matter how bad it gets! So unfortunately you will be seeing a lot of me/hearing a lot of complaining!! But I am hoping that in the long run it will help me cope with everything outside of here a lot better!

So heres to 9 days without running & hiding!! :thumbs:

Oh by the way, permission granted to drag me back in if it seems like I "disappear" :whistle:

Oh do please post - it's what keeps the forum going. :) Especially if you see me lurking all on my own in the wee small hours - take pity on me and keep me company!

K x

I tend not to be around in the wee small hours lol

I'm passed right out by then usually! But if I am up I will be sure to need to be here so count me in lol