colinmusic

TWILIGHT(BOOK)

i've read them all and seen the film. the books are quite good - the writing style gets on my nerves a bit but the story is more than makes up for it.

what do you think so far?

hi havent read any of the books but have undiagnosed dd of 13 who is totally obsessed has read all four books over and over in the last few months seen movie and talks non stop twilight :robbie: even has started printing out pictures on internet to put on wall,checks the website more than once daily for any updates on twilight,she says its great >:D<<'> love her really,she is also now into true blood that has just started on tv that she says is similar( although a lot more sexualy explicit :whistle: )and she did make me watch it this week.she did say she would go to watch the next twilight film that comes out in november( she very rarely leaves the house,doesnt even go to school)BUT has now changed her mind and said she will wait for dvd :wallbash: but she insists the books are great sorry will stop droning now :rolleyes:

hi havent read any of the books but have undiagnosed dd of 13 who is totally obsessed has read all four books over and over in the last few months seen movie and talks non stop twilight :robbie: even has started printing out pictures on internet to put on wall,checks the website more than once daily for any updates on twilight,she says its great >:D<<'> love her really,she is also now into true blood that has just started on tv that she says is similar( although a lot more sexualy explicit :whistle: )and she did make me watch it this week.she did say she would go to watch the next twilight film that comes out in november( she very rarely leaves the house,doesnt even go to school)BUT has now changed her mind and said she will wait for dvd :wallbash: but she insists the books are great sorry will stop droning now :rolleyes:

my sister is NT 13 and has read and reread the books avidly, and has been counting down the days untill the release of New Moon, her walls are similarily covered with all the posters of Edward Cullen :thumbs: my sister visits the website twilighters alll the time! to get more details on the plot, actors and filming etc.

but the movie is good, i havnt personally read the books. Hope your daughter enjoys the next movie! >:D<<'>

I read the series and have also read The Host, by the same author. I've lent the books out so often - mostly to the teenage girls in my street, but I'll keep hold of the books for when my oldest wants to read them. She's 10 now, so not far off.