Sign in to follow this  
pingu

old posts

Hi.

Could one of the mods explain whats happened to all the old messages? have you been having a clear out in my absense?

only i was really needing a link which i posted here a while ago, and now all of my posts are gone. is there anyway i can have them back? or have they gone for good?

shaz

Hi Pingu,

Unless they were deleted for a specific reason your posts should still be on the forum. If you pm me and let me know what you're looking for I'll try to help.

Edited to add: when I click on topics and posts in your profile they are all there. Try the drop down menu from options at the left hand side rather than the bar in the middle of the screen - does that help?

K x

Edited by Kathryn

Hi Pingu,

Unless they were deleted for a specific reason your posts should still be on the forum. If you pm me and let me know what you're looking for I'll try to help.

Edited to add: when I click on topics and posts in your profile they are all there. Try the drop down menu from options at the left hand side rather than the bar in the middle of the screen - does that help?

K x

Thank you hun.. ive managed to locate them now. Its been that long since i was last here i had forgotton what to do..

Thanks for bearing with me a while back btw when i threw a tantrum.. apologies to all for that. but thanks for talking me out of leaving, im glad to still be part of the group.

hope you are all coping ok.

shaz

Edited by pingu