Sign in to follow this  
dekaspace

Does this girl like me?

Sorry a bit tipsy/drunk at the moment, I am 27 years old and only had 1 girlfriend in my life as I cannot pick up signals even if a girl is shoving her boobs in my face and grinding since sometimes I have tried to make a move after they did that and been pushed a way and/or called a loser or given the loser gesture and had another person laugh and say she was winding me up.

Anyway.

Met her just over a month ago and she was always giggly and "common" and she came up to my bedroom a few times to ask silly things like did I have any toilet roll, did I have the spare chair from living room, and when they had a night out planned twice both times she knocked on my door and kept pestering me until I came out, I remember even saying my shirt wasnt ironed so she took my shirt and ironed it for me!

She doesnt live here btw, shes friends with my flatmate.

At my flatmates 21st she seemed to be joking and flirting pestering me to come out and saying she wanted to grind with me on the dancefloor, but when I went out she didnt come near me.

Went out with her and flatmate and some other people tonight and the lads went to another pub when I was in the toilet(not intentional as they rang me to say where they were going) and when I couldnt find them she came up to me and said the guys had already left and I could go with her to the club.

When I got to the club she vanished again but went to smoking area about a hour later(I dont smoke but didnt want to be alone on dancefloor) and she was there and joking and talking to me again.

Same thing another hour later, but she came back into club with me and grabbed my arm and said I had to help her down stairs, and kept talking to me.

Then when we went home she grabbed my arm and locked hers into it again and started saying what a wonderful guy I was and I am letting people walk all over me since my flatmate hasnt paid his share of his bills yet(which he did the day before) and saying what a sweet guy I am, and I am a gentleman and saying she planned to have a house party with her flatmates and did I want to come, but to stop off at my house first as her flatmates had left some booze there earlier.

On the way she got a bit paranoid and started talking to her friends saying that she is upset she has a reputation since 3 years ago when she was 17 she slept with about 8 guys in 8 months and people spread rumours about her and she wasnt a slag etc.

I dont know if this girl likes me, if shes insecure or she likes me because I am a safety net since I am a nice guy and wont mess her around.

Hi

Why not be completely up front with her and tell her that you're fearful of misreading situations? Tell her that you like her and tell her if you'd like her to become more than a friend. See what she says. It does sound like she certainly likes you, though whether it's more than that is very difficult to tell. She may be waiting to see whether you're responsive or not. Of course, it could just be friendship she's after. If you don't ask, you don't know!

Good luck!

Caroline.

Hi

Why not be completely up front with her and tell her that you're fearful of misreading situations? Tell her that you like her and tell her if you'd like her to become more than a friend. See what she says. It does sound like she certainly likes you, though whether it's more than that is very difficult to tell. She may be waiting to see whether you're responsive or not. Of course, it could just be friendship she's after. If you don't ask, you don't know!

Good luck!

Caroline.

I agree with the above info.Instead of making a move and possibly get rejected,just explain that you have got things wrong in the past and wanted to know if she likes you and that you like her.Tell her that either way you want to be her friend.My brother lived in a house with 15 other young adults,for a year, he was good friends with 3 girls but dated other girls from outside the house in that year. He was always there for the girls in the house,they would talk to him about boy trouble,family problems everything,then he found out one of the girls living in the house liked him.....he married her three years later and they have been happily married for 5 years and expecting their second baby.

So sometimes it is worthwhild being a friend,you never know where it will lead :)

Edited by justine1