Sign in to follow this  
Special_talent123

E-newsletter is included on NAS website

Hello everyone, as u maybe aware that i wrote an article for NAS about the autistic me. I got the e-newsletter that were blank :( , and luckily :) my friend saved my life and she had the e-newsletter and gave me the link to the site. so this is what i wrote about the autistic me

My Article about The Autistic Me for NAS

Interesting to see how you got involved. To the viewer, it just seemed like Alex had met you on a dating web site, not that the production team had found you themselves and then put you in touch with Alex. That was a bit sneaky of them! :lol:

Nice plug you got in for your web site though. ;)

And lovely to see you've made a few fans along the way - you were definitely inspirational, for sure. :) Well done! :clap:

James

Its not sneaky, it happened because originally i were going to have my own part. The BBC told the production to focus on the 3 guys who had it because there were limiting time and because the limiting time the BBC said no i can't have my own part which production were fighting for me to have a part and the only solution that came up were through alex. they knew i do volunteer work in learning disabilities, so they set me up with alex getting used to him talking to girls but its gone further than that now

I see - thanks for explaining. :) That's good that they tried so hard to get you involved, despite what they were being told by their bosses. :thumbs: And it looks like it's paid off too, now you have your own part in the follow-up! :D

James