smiley1590

headstone been taken t be redone .....

my grandad's name is on headstone at the moment well went up crem and another black headstone there in it's place of old one as now nan's name has to be engraved in it too and photo put on of them both together! i broke down at the grave couldn't stop crying felt so low down depressed just lately if i'm totally truthful and honest with you! ma mum told my dad someone really interested in my nan's house she wants be an offer on it but not until her house has gone through processes feel so angry like screaming grrr.... life so annoying i smile put on a fake grin to cover hurt and pain how long can i carryy until i boil over and break won't be long i don't think can see it!i feel like i 'block up' emotions around support workers i have even with family!

XKX

sorry i keep going on myabe boring everyone on here sorry if i am don't mean to struggling to cope! still think my nan's in hospital when go pass back from crem on bus!i want to go visit her when just visited the crem!

Sorry to hear about that, it's never nice or easy when you lose someone you love. I'd suggest you let out your emotions and don't keep them bottled up, talking up it really helps. Hope things start to get easier for you soon.

Sending you lots of these >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> . Can't say I've ever lost anyone that I've been really close to but I agree with Meethoss don't bottle things up, just telling people how you're feeling really does help. If no-one knows how much you are struggling then no-one can do anything to help. If you're not sure where to start just show someone this thread that'll give them a good idea as to how you're feeling.

Hope things start getting better for you soon

Take care

Lucy