bid

Awww, wub, sniff!!

Just thought I'd share this to show that young men with AS can be thoughtful and loving!

My littlest collects flippin' little plastic figures called Go-go's :rolleyes:

Since Christmas a Go-go comic has come out, complete with yet another little figure on the front and some pod type thingys that slot together to make 'em a home...

Anyway, completely off his own back, Big A has been faithfully buying this comic for his little brother every week!! :wub::tearful:

This has really blown me away, both for the initial idea, and the fact that he's remembered to get it each week :thumbs:

Awwwwwww :D

Bid :)

Edited by bid

:wub:

Very sweet.

I have spent the afternoon clearing and sorting through the things under our bed....including toddler pictures,things that came from two previous homes and things that came from my original home.Three huge bags to reycle and several ventolin puffs later and I don't need much to make me sniff or :wub: or :tearful: .

Karen.

Awwww :wub:

Now, ... are you sure he hasn't been 'procuring' (is that the right word?? :unsure:) the back copies from the supermarket that should be sent back to the publishers?! :o:lol::shame: (I'm joking BTW!!)

:P:lol:

No, 'cos we went in this afternoon, and he gave us this weeks comic plus last weeks that he'd saved AND the money to pay for them!

Bid :)