Sign in to follow this  
zaman

Man with learning difficulties dies after years of abuse from youths

When i hear stories like this i get scared for my son and his future ................

Ditto.

I wonder what will happen to my boy when he is an adult, and I'm not around, or too old to go and deal with thugs like this.

There was a report on the BBC news about this case the other night, and it said that 22% of the people who called the police because of persistent problems with local thugs were disabled. What a sad indictment of British society.

These days I feel the general British public are a bunch of ignorant, thugish, inbred Neanderthals who care for nothing but themselves. I suppose that's unfair against those who obviously do make the effort to be good people but things just seem to be going downhill!

This story has really worried me becasue the lea have named the school which is local to where this happened, most of the pupils are from the estate where this man was hounded by youths, i worry that some or all could be from this school.