billiekoolkatz123

HELLO EVERYONE

Hi ,

Just thought id quickly introduce myself. I am a 27 year old female......... I was diagnosed as having Dyspraxia when i was 13.

Someone has suggested that i get myself tested for aspergers and on reading up about it seems to describe me down to a t........

So off to the gp and an anxious waitt

Hi ,

Just thought id quickly introduce myself. I am a 27 year old female......... I was diagnosed as having Dyspraxia when i was 13.

Someone has suggested that i get myself tested for aspergers and on reading up about it seems to describe me down to a t........

So off to the gp and an anxious waitt

Good luck with the gp and the test.

i was officially diagnosed with dyspraxia first by child peadtrcician don't know what age around infant school age thanks to my mum fighting and battling constantly with him and SENCO denying anything qwrong with me whatsoever just my mum attention seeking and playing up!!! then at 14 years old officially diagnosed with A.S and secondary anxiety and depression

is likely and possible you could have both with me i knew and my family that dyspraxia didn't 'fit' everything i did etc there something else going on background difficulties struggles faced was more going on that was hidden lost and confused so complicated so tiring frustrating all time ... wears you down mentally /emotionally drains you of everything you ave 'fight back ' to the 'outside world' you feel shut off isolated from everyone and everything feel so alone no one understands you or your life ...... nothing can reach touch you or your life ......

good luck with assessment be worth the wait as then fit 'spme' of missing jigsaw pieces finally together they can make sense so can past events /situations they start adding up more clearer the fog surrounding everything starts to clear ..... jope you find some answers at the end of the tunnel like i did hope get a result

let us know how things turn out go for you.....

tale care

good luck with A.S assessment

XKLX