Sign in to follow this  
Special_talent123

Look out for the NAS e-newsletter

Hello everyone, as you were aware I had previously wrote up an article about the autistic me, http://www.autism.org.uk/kirsty I am proud to say that National Autistic Society have asked me to write up the follow up which I had done and when i sent over the article she emailed me some questions to answer which I have done so and she edited the document. it should get posted on National Autistic Society which i will send the link over to when its available in April 14th 2010.

Cant wait! How much famous am i getting twice on t.v, twice on NAS, 1 on future choices magazine, about 4 in local paper and local paper website.
I have realised why ' The Autistic Me is coming out in April, Next Friday April 2nd is World Autism Awareness Day- which is April Autism Awareness Month and I am already raising awareness for the autistic me by being involved in the documentaries and writing articles up.

I got a email from NAS saying this

'Unfortunatley due to some unforseen circumstance the e-newsletter is not going to be sent today. I have received an email telling me that it is going to come out either tomorrow or Friday. Once I have a confirmed date I will let you know.'

Iasked why this is and the response where

I am very sorry to give you the disappointing news. It has been changed as the team who send out the email currently have a lot of work on. They will send it out as soon as possible, and I will confirm with you the date as soon as I know.