Sign in to follow this  
cathyz

Lands End!!!

At Lands End they have a new attraction 4D cinema, I had talked it through before we went, but 2 minutes in me and Finn were on our way out, the seats moved, wind blew in your face, everything JUMPED out at you and you got wet.

Sometimes I just forget what a hassle the real world is and even the not so real and think it will be ok, I came out then went back on my own in and looked at the 3 year olds in the queue & thought they're going to hate it but they didn't and it just makes my nearly 11 year olds problems real and me abit sad, then thought we were planning a holiday abroad for the first time and going on a plane Hows that going to work?3

Must say the Daleks were brill!!!

Actually, the fourth dimension is time... I did go and see one 4D film but we arrived five minutes early and missed the start. To make things worse we came out an hour and a half before we went in which meant we had to walk home to fetch the car... On the plus side, we didn't have to pay for popcorn because we'd bought it before we went in. We're going again next week to see the film we watched yesterday. I can't wait; we saw the trailer for it tomorrow and it looks really brilliant! :thumbs:

L&P

BD :D

I'm not sure whether you are trying to be clever, a smart ###### or just putting me right, Lands End's new attraction

is described as being 4D and I don't know or care if the 4th dimsensoin is time, i just posted about our day out.

Edited by cathyz

Baddad's post was a joke, cathyz, I'm sure he didn't mean to upset you.

Sorry to hear your day didn't work out and I can understand you feeling a bit sad. No harm in trying these new experiences, and one day your son might start to enjoy some of them. When my daughter was younger I could never take her to the theatre - she found it really scary and stressful. Now she's an adult, she loves it. I never thought this change would happen - I don't even know why it happened.

Going on a plane might be easier - it's not such an assault on the senses as the 4D experience seems to be.

K x

Hey I was at lands end only a a few days ago it was 8th april when did you go.

I saw this really good show its the one I think you saw aswell the pirate run right it was amazing I sat in thew frount row put on my 3d glasses and watched I kept dodgeing when it looked like stuff was coming out of the screen lol my fav bit was when you went underwater and all the bubbles fell down.

Edited by CoolColombo