dekaspace

Why is my friend no longer my friend? I am confused

Known him literally 9 years 1 month, were good friends till 4 years ago when family member died and I was going through a terrible patch and got very depressed and cynical and he told me I had changed and not to speak to him ever again and I was a freak, my family were benefit scroungers(they are actually ill) and never to bother him again.

Last August we got speaking again after I noticed him online on MSN and he said I was blocked but as time had passed we were good again.

He has been round my house about twice a week for last 5 weeks to chat or smoke weed(though I didnt take any) and we have been playing World Of Warcraft online, havent seen him online for about or 4 days and tonight he just came onto MSN, told me never to contact him again because he was back with his ex who I had been saying bad things about(I dont even know girl I just said after what he told me when he had relationship problems she is insecure and not listening to his needs) and my family are spongers.

I am confused as he broke up with his ex before Christmas and was always complaining about her because they had constant arguments over him smoking pot, not taking relationship further, that he wanted to spend his day off work at home and not with her etc and as I say I just agreed with him when he said she was insecure and she just wanted attention.

So why has he fallen out with me because I have said bad things about her?!

i'm going through exact same thing with my best friend i told her about what i got from my decreased nan's possessions nighties /PJ's she said how weird and strange that was to keep them and to wear them and she'd be telling our other best friend how freakish it was!!! she laughed in my face thought it funny but really has upset me and hurt me alot inside i'm struggling enough as is without being put down and hearing things like that just adds more emotions and feelings to situation she makes me angry annoyed she makes out all time as if just me makes it seem my fault puts it back on me reflect from her she likes to be centre of attention she very selfish and likes to do what she likes to do i don't have much choice and say in it! like social activties she brought me cruddy pressie for xmas cheapo bath set you can tell from cover it nasty i know she didn't have much money so she says thought that counts when i brought her studded earrings from argos

it just seems make your low self-esteem ,trust and depression worse people saying don't tell her stuff you think she might react in that way but i was as shocked as anything i been in tears about it but seems to weak to say anything she knows how to play me all time i do get sick of it! wears and drags you down frustrates and leaves you questioning yourself as a friend but also the friendship aswell

it's hard to accept and take it why someone would say such things to us! my best friend seems to enjoy get a buzz from saying things she did way she acted to me! when i want her to do something she too busy doesn't listen to you it's all on her needs and what she wants to do and say!

so can understand where you coming from! because of AS you don't want to push away friends you do have as precious yet again why putting up with this treatment! i sometimes think because low self-esteem and social isolation AS brings!

i am confused and lost with my best friend!

XKLX