Sign in to follow this  
matzoball

jenny mccarthy

Perhaps alternative provision has been made for the pupils involved - lets hope so.

I was going to suggest she should have stuck to what she's good at - whatever that is. I've looked her up on IMDB and don't recognise any of the films she's been in. :unsure:

K x

Hi.

I thought the name ''Jenny Mcarthy '' was familiar and checked on the book sellar web site I use.

She has written a couple of books ''Louder than words'' which was the book I remembered looking at in my local library but did not get out as it would have made me cross. :rolleyes:

Also ''Mother warriors :A Nation of parents healing Autism against all the odds''.

I am thinking about how to comment on that title. :P

Perhaps Jenny Mcarthy feels that she does not want to be a mother warrior any more.

Evidently another book ''Healing and preventing Autism a complete Guide'' is not yet available in the UK but can be pre-ordered......although I am not rushing to buy it as Ben tells me he does not want to be healed. :devil:

Karen.

Edited by Karen A

I'll echo Kathryn's post re the kids getting new opportunities, and based purely on the book titles Karen mentions suggest that it's probably no bad thing she's decided to pull the plug...

Looks like she was mostly famous for getting her baps out. She'd probably do more good for the autistic community (particularly the male 18-30 year old sector of it) if she just stuck to that :whistle:

Perhaps she could play Saucy Sal opposite David Tennant in the new upcoming version of 'Worzel Gummidge'?

L&P

BD :D

Sorry guys have to disagree, think shes fab................has,nt she found a cure for autism too???..........I,m sure I saw her on Oprah Winfrey having a revelation :thumbs: