Sign in to follow this  
Bookworm40k

Hi

Hi

I am a 21 year old student studying Maths and Physics at Aberystwyth University. I have been seeing the university counselor to try and understand a few things about myself (feeling that my emotions don't work, have to spend time on my own etc), and today she gave me a book called ''Love guide'' about how aspergers' relate to people (i had been asking about relationships).

Ultimately she dosent have the knoledge to diagnose me but allot of the things in the book make sense... more sense than many other things i have heard.

So I think I may have aspergers, and it wories me a little, I know nothing about it and I have my finals in a week to top it off.

Thank you for reading this.

Michael

Edited by Bookworm40k

So I think I may have aspergers, and it wories me a little, I know nothing about it and I have my finals in a week to top it off.

Thank you for reading this.

Michael

Hi Michael & welcome to the forum,

Everybody here will be happy to answer any questions you might have, but my advice for now is: Don't worry about it for now, get your head down and get your finals out of the way. You have all the time in the world to deal with everything else.

Zen

Michael

Welcome.

Just wanted to say I agree with Zen and also that, whatever happens regarding whether you have Asperger's, it's important to remember that you're still the same person you've always been.

Look forward to reading your posts and best of luck with everything.

Barefoot

Hello Michael, welcome to the site, I agree with others who have commented-try not to worry about it until your finals are over-I know easier said than done! When you are ready go and talk to your GP, parents, family member, friend or someone you feel comfortable with for some support to talk about what your options are. Good luck and keep chatting on here there are some great people who can give you some good advice or support. xxx