fieldmouse

To say sorry

It's to apologise of being rude to Mumble and some other people. I know that I am direct, it always gets me in trouble. A lot of people I have heard say that the best people to know about AS are those who have it. So I know that I am lucky in having HFA I can learn things like from mistakes and I can communicate though not very well with people IRL.

I thought to make an apology because I was telled off in a PM for making bad comments. Like nobody saw them probably but it does not make it right that I said them. So I would like to say sorry even though I don't think it will be accepted because when you have a bad name, mud seems to stick to you.

Well done for saying sorry - definitely the right thing to do. I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to cause any offence by deleting your posts but I couldn't leave them there and did not have time to edit sensitively before I went out. Hopefully we will both do better next time!

Well done for saying sorry - definitely the right thing to do. I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to cause any offence by deleting your posts but I couldn't leave them there and did not have time to edit sensitively before I went out. Hopefully we will both do better next time!

No it is fine. I can see you did the right thing, it is your job as well. It is not the first or last time I would have to apologise, things got a bit mixed up, the thing is I feel that I want to say sorry and that is a good feeling to have, it means I have to look at what I did wrong.

Fieldmouse, :thumbs: a very mature response , apologises can really help to diffuse a situation , and I,m glad you have stayed on the forum.

It takes guts to apologise when you are wrong, cowards refuse to apologise. Well done!

It takes guts to apologise when you are wrong, cowards refuse to apologise. Well done!

Well I am confused when people will say I am intelligent, because I am not clever... I get to thinking that they are two different things.