Sign in to follow this  
Karen A

Dropped in and congratulations.

Hi All.

I have been taking a bit of time out for what apppears to have been a couple of months. :o:o

Very busy attempting to get fit enough to do a high ropes course in a couple of months.Also converting my small garden into an allotment in stages.....

Dropped in today and noticed two new mods so thought I would send my very best wishes which may be very late. :clap::clap::clap::clap::D

At least you have had time to break in with one less trouble around. :devil::devil::lol:

Regards to all.

Karen.

:whistle: ...........got my beady eyes on you ...........thought it had been a bit quiet on here lately :unsure: .............good luck with those high ropes, your braver than me..................are you back to stay now :pray::clap: suzex

:whistle: ...........got my beady eyes on you ...........thought it had been a bit quiet on here lately :unsure: .............good luck with those high ropes, your braver than me..................are you back to stay now :pray::clap: suzex

I think so.

But I am trying to bring a bit of balance into my life and so plan to be a bit less obsessive than previously. :whistle::D

Karen.

Well it's tough at the top. So far I have moved a couple of threads and merged a couple more and nearly closed one. Seeing as I'm never far from here anyway it's not exactly been arduous.

I did miss you and wonder what you were up to. Glad it was something as productive as gardening. :)

I was wondering where you where, glad to see you back, I had a short break here too, but I missed it and needed support so came back, Im getting on with my running programme and I have a massive garden already so dont need no extra allotments enough on my hands as it is.

Anyway glad your back.

JsMumx