Sign in to follow this  
lollypopz

err can I screeam here?

Had to get train today to return faulty item to a well know toy store that we dont have in our town...sooo I

booked taxi(which we are regular approved customers) for 35 mins before train departed(11mins from home even when busy lol) &after ds checked things eg:meds windows,doors,catfood,water,fish,doors,windows ...

we got the taxi!..OK he had JUST taken his ritalin as we ran out for the taxi...oh dear..he was hyper& started poking brother(not good as he under assessment for sensory/behaviour probs etc) I told him to stop doing this,he did..BUT started to push/bang/rock(however u wanna put it?? i cant explain ) on passenger seat were I was sat,I turned around once more to tell him his behaviour was not acceptable& to STOP IT& tried to direct his hands off my seat onto his lap,at which point the driver turned round&shouted "YER u better pack it in OR I'L HIT U ASWELL!" ds put hands up visibly scared&went ""woah ,GOD,SORRY!

I didnt register at first what was said as i was too busy trying to calm son/S down,but then it did!for the last 3 mins of journey..SILENCE,not the usual chit chat!Ipaid&got out then rang to complain.

sorry for moaning so thats why I thought id SCRRRRRRRRREAAAMMMM

love to all

Lolly - it probably wasn't what the man said but the tone of it that was scarey. Have a good screammmmmmm! It's great stress relief!!!

Edited by call me jaded

Lolly - it probably wasn't what the man said but the tone of it that was scarey. Have a good screammmmmmm! It's great stress relief!!!

Totally agree! And on the upside you did get to finish your journey without the hassle, so every cloud etc!

Hope the scream helped

L&P

BD :D

Totally agree! And on the upside you did get to finish your journey without the hassle, so every cloud etc!

Hope the scream helped

L&P

BD :D

SURE DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID :thumbs: