Sign in to follow this  
Candyfloss

help:( ive been talking to this girl with as and she said i was easy to talk to and i asked if i was boring and she said no way but

when it gets to 11:00 pm(cause she lives in new zealand) she says she is tired and has to go and yet i sent her an email saying wt time will u be online and she said :

ts 8am here maybe i should rest though. I will be on later in the day and im always tired in the mornings because i stay up chatting :P - see she sats up chatting to other people - but not me:(

i knew this would happen:( :crying:

It sounds like she has been up all night chatting to you.

Try not to focus too much on the amount of time someone is prepared to 'give' you. Quality is more important than quantity. My DH and I have about 5 minutes of meaningful conversation in a day becasue we both have other demands that we need to attend to. If you have a connection with someone you both should be able to put up with these difficulties.

Yeah - what Jaded said. It's probably you she's chatting to all night ... except it's her night, not your night. ;) 11pm here is actually 10am in New Zealand - even later than 8am. They're 11 hours ahead of us, or 13 hours during our winter (their summer). :blink:

I'm as bad as she is though, when it comes to staying up till stupid o'clock! :rolleyes:

James