Sign in to follow this  
call me jaded

have you missed me?

I'm on me hols, not back til Sunday, but must be bored as I've worked out how to do t'internet on my phone. Hope you've been on your best behaviour.

I'm dreading our flight back as we had to use a harness restrain on the way out and I still got ripped to shreds. So lots of positive vibes needed. Apart from that he's been a star in so mant ways. It has been a real pleasure.

Mind you, need to educate the airports about their support for people with learning disability - sitting in a wheelchair in a slow track queue isn't exactly what we'd envisaged.

I'm on me hols, not back til Sunday, but must be bored as I've worked out how to do t'internet on my phone. Hope you've been on your best behaviour.

I'm dreading our flight back as we had to use a harness restrain on the way out and I still got ripped to shreds. So lots of positive vibes needed. Apart from that he's been a star in so mant ways. It has been a real pleasure.

Mind you, need to educate the airports about their support for people with learning disability - sitting in a wheelchair in a slow track queue isn't exactly what we'd envisaged.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Enjoy the rest of the holiday and I hope the return trip is better than you expect.

As for slow track queue, fast track is not much better.We payed for fast track last time only to discover that most of the flight had also done the same.One very long fast track all acting like they were under starters orders. :wacko::)

Karen.

Where've you been? Disneyland? :lol::whistle:

Hope the holiday made up for the horrors of flying. Perhaps you could take a tip from the A-Team - they always slipped 'Mt-T' a mickey to get him on the plane!

'Wot you talking 'bout fooooooooooooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz'

L&P

BD :D

a slug of vodka might be preferable to the outgoing! Malaga-more upmarket than Disney dahling!

Off to watch Engerland in a bar full of russian bankers - I kid you not

hopefully your back home safely. On our cyprus holiday we had assistance and didnt have any que waiting, so look into the services available for special needs/disabled.

I missed you,x

JsMumx

Well...

Quite an extraordinary evening on Saturday, bumped into someone we know from London and ended up doing karaoke with three of the Nolan sisters, who all have their own places just down the road from where we were and where the X Factor house was trashed. Claassss. :)

DS was a star on the flight home and we had valet parking so were out of the airport within an hour of landing. Now back to reality with a bump. :)