Sign in to follow this  
dana

Ds got a medal today for a good behaviour at school!

We are sooo proud of him. :clap: It has been only the second week in his secondary school which he didn't even have a chance to visit last year as a part of the transition (because we had to move home). He was so scared last week before his first day at this school that he was sick the night before.

I don't have ilusions, I know it is just the beginning of year 7 but this medal brightened my day today. He was the only one who got it and in front of the whole class (he is in Achivement Support with 15 children, all statemented, only one TA,without knoladge of ASD).The school itself is huge, with 2300 pupils.

I know that they are not putting too much preassure on them now because it is just the start. I wonder what will happen when they do. :unsure: Today, he was very proud of himself. :dance:

Danaxxx

Thank you all. >:D<<'>

Yesterday he played piano for his class at his music lesson. He said he enjoyed it and got a huge aplause.

danaxxx