Sign in to follow this  
Kathryn

Lady Gaga's dress - yeurgh.

Well, the dress certainly looks healthier than the ropey old piece of scrag end squeezed into it!

:lol:

I hope she didn't have to walk home afterwards - the urban foxes would have had a field day!

:D

Nope all reports say it actually was real meat - apparently she was making a statement that she's not a piece of meat. Gross is not the word - why would you want to go about dressed in slices of raw meat - she must have smelled awful - even at it's best meat smells yuck!

when she first came on the go I used to think her music was quite catchy, now I think she's just bloomin ridiculous and it's not about her music anymore.

Edited by Lynden

I doubt whether there was ever a rasher fashion choice than that.

Sorry - couldn't resist.. :D

K x

She was just hamming it up, I suspect, for attention.

Quite a re-vealing little number...

It was originally made for Victoria Beckham, so Lady G Haslet it out a bit

They're talking about doing a range for the highstreet: Lady G's gonna have lunch 'n' meet with top girl's designers next week.

etc etc etc (groan!)

Seriously, is it Kosher?

L&P

BD :D

Well she had to win the fashion steaks...

Well, if you ask me she's just ended up making a bit of a chump of herself! I 'spect they gave her a good ribbing afterwards. A skirt made out of skirt? Ridiculous! Whatever next, shoes made out of pigskin? :wacko: I think it must have been a slow news day if the Guardian needed a story this weak to fillet. Apparantly there are duckbill 'buttons' all down the back but from the front you cannardly see them...

Jews, Muslims, animal rights activists , vegetarians... is she out for some kind of record: how to cause the greatest offence to the maximum number of people in the shortest amount of time? :hypno::rolleyes:

K x

Jews, Muslims, animal rights activists , vegetarians... is she out for some kind of record: how to cause the greatest offence to the maximum number of people in the shortest amount of time? :hypno::rolleyes:

K x

She didn't need to wear a meat dress to offend me - I've heard her music!

lady gaga is totally overated .............and its all been done before..........madonna has worn a lot of similar outifits to lady gaga in her younger days and carried it of far far better..lady gaga thinks shes original but for folks in there 40s who can remember madonna in the 80s we know shes just copying her...........

talking of the 80s, did anyone see Alan Davies Teenage Rebel last night? What angst. Loved the girl friend who said she entered college a lower middle class girl and came out a radical militant feminist lesbian, can't remember the exact label, but something she was clearly not. Now that's peer pressure for you. I was a yuppie, but often mistaken for a Sloane, lol