Sign in to follow this  
justine1

Just when things were going sooo well ....

Hi everyone

As I mentioned in a recent post things have been going well for my family however things have changed overnight :(

Yesterday the childminder told me she cannot look after Sam anymore due to his behaviour so now I am in an awkward position. Basically her son with ADHD and Sam dont get on at all and have had numerous fights, on top of this "friction" Sam has noticed that her youngest picks on Eli alot and so Sam now swears and pushes the little boy.Yesterday Sam strangled the youngest boy and that was the final straw I guess.I understand 100% and dont blame her,though I also always suspected she wouldnt cope,she has four boys of her own all relatively similar age gap to my four.In effect Sam is going from high stress levels at school to more noise and stress at her house.She has also mentioned a few times that her marriage is rocky and she told me yesterday her husband actually left last weekend,so I do think she isnt in the right frame of mind.

Because I am desparate I have decided to leave Eli there for now and Sam will still go in the mornings,as he is only there 20min or so till his taxi comes. However I have decided to definatley move to where my family are,there are four of them and between them can most definatley help.Plus I really want Josh to go to Grammer school and there are two over there.Its also where Dan is and my Uni.Just one "hiccup" will be over Sams schooling but to be honest its the only con as opposed to 6 pros,so I need to move.

Anyway sorry to bore you just like to express myself.I am loving my course soooooooooo much and Josh had his first kiss today,WOW!!!

I'm sorry things haven't worked out with the childminder.

However, it does sound like this may force you into making a positive move closer to your family, so hopefully it won't be all bad.

At least you gave it a try. Glad to hear the course is going well and I hope you get everything else sorted out. :)

K x