Sign in to follow this  
CEJesson

I'm back!

Hello everybody,

I'm just posting this message to say I'm back to this forum more permanently now that I am a commuting student from home which allows more time to be on the internet. I always appreciated viewing, posting and giving advice on this forum when previously using it more frequently. First of all I'm very pleased with the new format and appearance of this forum since I last visited earlier in the summer. How has everyone been?

I've been busy with meetings for NUS on Personal Care, lecturing and public speaking and started the masters course in planning back at Sheffield. It feels quite odd being a commuting student and I have had apprehension this would be difficult for somebody with AS but the knowledge of coming back to the haven of home is most comforting.

I also passed my driving test first time over summer and bought a car which was excellent! This has allowed much more freedom, and finally ends 5 years of being a member of the MG Rover owners club without actually having one!

I also write a personal blog and keeping up with writing Asperger and Me, albeit slowly.

Will be exchanging some conversations with you I'm sure,

Regards,

Chris

Edited by CEJesson

Welcome back to the forum!

I am also doing a Masters at Sheffield Hallam (Applied Statistics) but it is by distance learning so I only visit occasionally.

Simon